Char Dham Car Rental Taxi Charges and Details 2020
The Char Dham or Chota Char Dham Yatra is an upcoming journey to four adobe of Hindu Gods and Goddess. These places are named Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri Dham, all the places are located in the Hills of Himalayan ranges in Uttarakhand with high altitude.
Every year Char Dham yatra starts in April-May month and closed during the winter season due to heavy snowfall in the hills and tourists can reach the temple, so the God Idols from the temple taken to other temples in different locations. Here’s if you are planning a trip to Char Dham Yatra 2020 and want to know about what will be the Taxi from for Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar, Rishikesh or Delhi then yes you are in the right place. We are sharing here the best rates of this season April-May-June Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand.
If you want to know about Char Dham yatra opening dates then just visit our other article about it.
Here we have listed all the types of Vehicle details for Char Dham locations, which can be used to complete your Char Dham Yatra, as well as the Taxi Charges will be same if you are visiting other places of Uttarakhand during the peak season from April to June but still, you can check out the below given Deluxe, Economical Charges for every vehicle and choose according to your budget.
For any Char Dham Yatra or Uttarakhand Hill Station cab booking, you can send us a query and let us know about your trip.
Char Dham Taxi Charges 2020 | Car Rental
The Daily charges for Char Dham Car Rental Services and Taxi Rates.
For 2-3 Pax:- Deluxe Cabs
- Tata Indigo :- 3200/- Per Day.
- Swift Dzire/ Zest:- 3400/- Per Day.
- Toyota Etios:- 3500/- Per Day.
For 4-6 Pax:- Deluxe Cabs
- Toyota Innova:- 5000/- Per Day.
- Crysta Innova:- 5500/- Per Day.
- Mahindra Marazzo:- 5000/- Per Day
- Maruti Artiga:- 4500/- Per Day.
For 5-8 Pax:- Economical Cabs
- Tavera:- 4200/- Per Day.
- Sumo/Maxx/Bolero:- 3600/- Per Day.
For 8-14 Pax:-
- Tempo Travellers 11-14 Seater:- 7500/- Per Day.
- Cruise 11 Seater:- 5500/- Per Day
For 20 Pax:-
- 22 Seater Bus:- 120000/- for 10 Days.
For 27 Pax:-
- 27 Seater 2X2 Bus:- 145000/- for 10 Days from Haridwar to Haridwar
These are the rates given of the Cab for upcoming season of Char Dham Yatra and you can hire the cab from Haridwar, Rishikesh or Dehradun on these rates. For Char Dham yatra from Delhi to Delhi you can check out the below given rates.
For Delhi to Delhi the Rates of Delhi Pickup and drop from Haridwar/Rishikesh will be increased and the Char Dham yatra rates will be the same as above.
- Sedan Cab 2-3 Pax:- 4500/- Per Side.
- Suv Cabs (Innova):- 6500/- Per Side.
- Tavera 8+1:- 6000/- Per Side.
- Travellers 12-14 Seater:- 15000/- Per Side.
- Bus 27 Seater:- 20000/- Per Side.
- Bus 52 Seater:- 22000/- Per Side.
for more rates and information you can contact us.
Terms and Conditions for Char Dham taxi Services
- All the above-given rates are exclusive of GST 5%.
- Driver TA/ DA and Toll Parking are included in the above fare.
- Any other Sightseeing than route will cost extra.
- In the case of Extra days, the extra cost will be charged as per day basis.
- Drivers are not allowed to drive after sunset in the Hills.
- Do not force the drive to increase Cab speed in Hills.
- Check your belonging before leaving, we will not be responsible for any loss of baggage.
- A/C will not work in Hills except Crysta Innova Cab.
- Please inform any plan changes one day earlier to avoid any inconvenience.
So if you are looking for Char Dham Car Rental or Taxi Rates 2020 then you can check out here and let us know about you plan.
For any Cab booking please contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org