- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Badrinath Dham Yatra for a Holy Trip:-
Shri Badrinath Dham is one of the four Dhams of India located in Chamoli Garhwal District of Uttarakhand State. It is approx. 326 Km from Haridwar and 296 Km from Rishikesh. You can Book a Cab from Haridwar/ Rishikesh to Visit the Badrinath Temple. The Temple opens during Summer Season from May to Nov and close during winter because of heavy rain falls in Hills. Book a trip to Shri Badrinath Dham Yatra and get best discounted rates from us.
Located between the two mountains Nar and Narayan, Badrinath Dham is a majestic sight as well as the the most important of all the Char Dhams. Lakhs of tourist come every year to this sacred Badrinath town to seek blessings and to get a glimpse of the famous temple of Shri Badrinathji.
Badrinath is the only Shrine which is part of both Chota Char Dham and India Char Dham. Badrinath is one among four pilgrimage centres in four corners of India. Among them were Badrikashram (Badrinath Temple) in the North, Rameshwaram in South, Dwarkapuri in west and Jagannathpuri in east.
Book a Badrinath Dham Yatra with Gokeys and get the best possible Discount rates never like before.
Places to visit in and around Badrinath
There are various places of interest in Badrinath for every kind of visitor. While there is Swargarohini, Laxmi Van, Vasu Dhara Falls, Bheem pul, Satopanth, Tapt Kund, Panch Shila, Narad Kund, Brahma Kamal for pilgrims, at the same time there is Neelkanth Parvat and Vasudhara fall for the nature lovers.
Festivals in Badrinath
- The Mata Murti ka Mela is celebrated on Bavan Dwadashi, when the statue of Uddhavji is taken to the Mata Murti temple, 3 km away, and brought back on the same day.
- The Badri Kedar festival: is held in the sacred shrines of Badarinath and Kedarnath in the month of June. The festivities go on for a stretch of eight days. The Badari-Kedar festival makes an attempt to bring under one platform, the greatest artists of the country.
- Krishna Janmashtami is another notable occasions when huge number of pilgrimage arrive in Badrinath.
Badrinath Dham Yatra Itinerary
Haridwar- BadrinathAt morning leave to Shri Badrinath Dham from Haridwar. Night Stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath-PipalkotiAfter Temple Darshan and Sightseeing at Badrinath leave to Pipalkoti. Night Stay
Pipalkoti- Panch Prayag- Rishikesh- HaridwarAt morning, leave from Pipalkoti and Visit the Prayags and Rishikesh in the route and reach Haridwar at evening.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels
- Transportation for 3 Days
- Meals with Breakfast Only.
- Personal Expenses.
- Mana Village Sightseeing.
- Lunch & Dinner.
No Details Found